Staff Purple Miner is a efficiency optimized cryptocurrency miner for AMD GPUs with assist for quite a lot of algorithms with the newest main model 0.8.0 bringing rewritten Ethash kernels and new mining modes for all GPU sorts. This implies it is best to get higher hashrate at a barely decrease energy consumption on most up-to-date AMD GPUs. Typically, TeamRedMiner (TRM) behaves equally to different AMD ethash miners, the important thing distinction is the extra mining modes (B/C-modes) that use further VRAM on the GPUs for additional useful results.
Key highlights of the TRM 0.8.8 launch:
– Polaris: Effectivity and slight hashrate enhance. B-mode reintroduced for added hash. B-mode have to be enabled with
– Vega 56/64: vastly improved base kernel for effectivity. New B-mode that may shave off further 1-2W on high of the A-mode kernel. B-mode have to be enabled manually with
--eth_aggr_mode doesn’t apply). Tuning numbers have modified – do NOT maintain your previous static –eth_config values.
– Radeon VII: big increase with its new C-mode however requires a particular Linux setup. Can now do 100 MH/s on most air cooled VIIs. See tuning information.
– 5700/5700XT: can shave off as a lot as 8-9W(!) of energy utilizing the brand new B-mode and dropping core clk+voltage. B-mode now the default mining mode. Except you retune your core clk+voltage you will note a tiny energy draw enhance as an alternative and never profit from the improve, so learn the migration information.
– 5600XT: new B-mode has a a lot smaller impact. A-mode stays the default mining mode. See new tuning information for extra particulars.
– The DAG cache is NOT appropriate with the brand new B/C-modes. ETH+ZIL switchers have to decide on between caching the epoch 0 dag and utilizing the brand new mining modes.
– Ethash 4GB kernels NOT rewritten on this launch, efficiency stays the identical as in 0.7.x.
The miner is out there for each Home windows and Linux working methods, a closed supply software program with 2.5% to three% improvement payment built-in for many algorightms besides Ethash and KAWPOW, for KAWPOW it’s 2% and for Ethash on Polaris GPUs the dev payment is 0.75% and for all different AMD GPUs is 1.0%.
- Publihsed in: Mining Software
- Associated tags: AMD miner, chukwa-512, CNv4, CNv4 AMD miner, Cryptonight R, CryptoNight R AMD miner, Cryptonight V8, Cuckarood29, Cuckatoo31, ETH, ETH AMD miner, ETH miner, Ethash, Ethash AMD miner, Ethash miner, Ethereum, Ethereum AMD miner, Ethereum miner, KAWPOW, KAWPOW AMD miner, KAWPOW miner, Lyra2REv3, Lyra2z, monero, MTP, PHI2, Team Red Miner, Team Red Miner 0.8.o, X16r, X16RT, X16Rv2, X16S, xmr
Test Some Extra Related Crypto Associated Publications: